There are no pre-scheduled programs running summer 2017.
hands-on marketing training
Current Marketing Programs:
- Build an Omnichannel Marketing Plan
- Online and Offline Marketing Strategies
- Maximize Your Website for Business Growth
- Creative a Powerful Brand for Today's Marketplace
How it works
The programs meet weekly, biweekly, or monthly and the number of meetings will be based upon the program topic and the group's objectives. Each session has an informational presentation and hands-on projects to build and launch marketing initiatives specific to your company. The programs take place at our office or an off-site meeting facility. Programs can also be presented at your business location for the members of your marketing team.
seminars + presentations
seminars to meet your specific marketing needs
We are all busy working on, and in, our businesses and may not have time to stay up to date on the latest marketing trends and new online channels. Take a break from the daily grind to get a marketing refresher. Seminars can be selected from our current list of topics, or we can develop a presentation specific to your audience. Fresh ideas, proven standards, and the latest technology are covered in each seminar.
Here are several popular topics:
- creating an omnichannel marketing plan
- the role of your website in the marketing mix
- online marketing channels including web, email, and social media
- the growing role of mobile marketing
- utilizing the traditional offline channels in an omnichannel world
How it works
On-site seminars can be a one or two hour presentation, or a longer working session with hands-on activities. Regularly scheduled programs (monthly or quarterly) for company departments or branch offices are an excellent option for keeping your team engaged in the marketing process.